Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Good Landing page



The Scrooge strategy has got to be the best online advertising/landing page I've ever seen.

Nope, Im not affiliate with the company. I am just really amused by it.

Why was I amused by it?

1. Great Design - Almost all Landing pages and Squeeze pages have something in common. A white background page and a Red Bold texts on headings, and Black texts.

Scrooge strategy is different. It has a green background. It innovated borders on his page.

2. No Asking for Email - Have you been in situations where you saw an ad that offers a free e book or report, BUT before you can have it, you need to sign up your name and email. How exhausting.

Not asking for email could be a direct to the point offer. Well for me I'll experiment later what works. I will work on a free ebook on my PUA lifestyle blog page.

3. Simple and no bullshits - The page fully details all that they can offer. An example would be its, no guarantee - If you are not satisfied, Just cut the subscription.


4. Join, not ORDER
Yup There are no order forms. No paypal or a push cart logo.

Clicking Join now will lead you to another page where you can actually subscribe.

I think this helps in deviating the people who lands on that page on thinking that all that the company wants is to sell and make money.

I hope you learned something. Please do not try to imitate scrooge strategy. Make up your own strategy. A better one.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment