Friday, June 26, 2009

Domino Effect

I still have not finished my schedule. I am the master of procrastination.

I also started reading again my Bible. (The 4 Hour Workweek)

This week had been somehow diffucult. Disruption in your schedule is very drastic. One change could ruin the remaining things ahead.

Last tuesday I approached my professor and told him that I would pass my feasibility study later that night. I did not. I went to a girls place, for tomorrow we will not have any classes.
Its friday today, still no luck.

What I need to do (FOR WORKS SAKE)
1. Finish my schedule
2. Finish my papers
3. Work on Non disclosure agreements for my Business (Triga Studios)
4. Work on Triga Solutions
  • Theme
  • Web Design and Lay out
P.S. Somehow Im regretting going back to school. This day had been a mess. No lessons. Bullshit Wasted Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment