Sunday, June 14, 2009

How not to be a slave

You should listen to those who claim to be experts!

I forgot about the teachings of timothy Ferriss. I loose myself inside myself. I became a slave

Slave of what? slave of yahoo messenger and my own company. Uhm what else, maybe thats how far I can remember. Ah, I also became a slave of information.

I made Triga Studios because It made me think that graphic design could be a business. It is outside of my plan for it ti be the main business that I would submit in my program at school. Triga Studios is the one I passed and not a gym business which is in fact my original proposal. Gym business is too costly.

The end in my mind. That is what Tim Ferris taught. I thought I was doing what he says but hey, I was not, or I just Forgot.

I need to made Triga studios more automated, meaning it will rely very little from me. Back then I was the one talking to clients and it just consumes too much time. I thought of a soution. Tim Ferris solution is to outsource a service from a call center, but since I don't have much capital, or I have not included it on my list of cost I made another one. My solution is to have a fix letter that i could just copy and paste to every email to any customer that inquires. Iwould also attach the company policies to that mail. If the letter does not suffice the needs of a client that is the time I wil think of another one.

Tim Ferriss also told us about answering inquiries. I forgot about it. His book is a Bible.

Never put your personal numbers or contact information. You will be bombarded with non stop messages. Designate a specific contact information where the customers could use. Tim Ferris also added that the more specific that is the better. If a customer has a problem about shipment, there should be a seperate contact information for that.

Well I think this goes out of topic but, Information. Don't be a slave of information. I am an information junkie. What you should do is; Read and APPLY. Don't just read and read and think that you are a genius. You should read, apply it As Soon As Possible ad from there you can disregard that idea or continue with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment