Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ventures

As of now I'm working on 4 businesses:
1. Loadxtreme; my Multilevel marketing business that incorporates all in one loading services
2. Triga studios; an online grpahic design studio
3. Triga Solutions; An affiliate marketing business
4. Real Lifestyle Design; A monetized blog about my path in acquiring financial freedom

Im losing touch with my MLM business because I'm focusing my efforts on Triga Studios and Triga Solutions. I need also to focus on it. I'm already embarassed to my friend and upline.haha

There is so many problems arising in Triga studios, some of them are
  • pricing and pricing strategy
  • no actual survey
  • duplication of designs
  • payment methods
In Triga Solutions however, I just signed up for a paypal account, and a paydotcom account. Im experimenting if paydotcom is Highly profitable that is why I posted advertisements at the bottom of my page. Im waiting for a response from my web host so that I could already make a sole website for it. The sad thing is, their service is too slow. It is taking up too much time.

I don't know how much traffic does Real Lifestyle Design have. What I can do is post much more of what I do in this part of my Life. I just signed up for a Google Adsense and hoping that they would approve it.

From these endeavors, I already spent a much of time in front of the computer, I got a debit card (what an experience). I am just "hoping" that these would pay off. Good luck to me

Hoping is one of the worst things a man can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment