Friday, June 5, 2009

Ventures update

1. Real Lifestyle Design - Our google adsense application has been approved. I just had $0.63 dollars as my starting earnings.

2. Triga Studios - With having an approved google adsense; I also added adsense to triga studios' blog (you can visit it HERE).

I did have problems to one of our clients and to triga studios' management itself. We need to implement strict policies and to add more features. We will be moving triga studios to triga solutions any day now.

3. Triga Solutions - I just received an approval around 14 hours ago by my web host that my domain trigasoltions.com is already registered and I can already start triga solutions I still have not come up with a decent idea to implement to generate traffic to triga solutions.

4. Loadxtreme - I will be having a client meeting maybe sunday.

The cost of moral living here in the Philippines is aroud 480-560 pesos per day (Luxury not included). I need to have at least 15,000 per month to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment