Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Im a PRO

Yup! Im a procrastinator

Im a man that must finish one thing in order to do the next thing. However I just don't have that one thing. I have multiple things to do, and have other multiple things to do before that.

I have decided about my OTHER blog to write about my PUA(pick up artist) lifestyle. I shall write about it in full detail (with the exception of SOME names maybe). Well It will start tomorrow maybe. I'll start writing LATER. lol.

I just found a blog about lifestyle design also. Well, he has already 62 posts! (mine got 9?? lol) Wow the traffic that he must be getting is awesome. I also can't tell how he does it (making numerous posts).

p.s. I did not went to school today. I watched movies and eat. (took a break) I need to fix my life. Im a lifestyle designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment