Monday, July 13, 2009

My life on the blog

Pua lifestyle; witth 98 page impressions and 5 days online, still has not got any income.

Ive read from other blogs that they have not made decent income until theyre 12-17th month.
Hmmm. If that was the case that means they had a loss during their first year.
So how about mine?? Will I have a loss during this first year?? Its for me to answer. Anyway, considering that I have just started monetizing my blogs, and I don't pay myself for writing here. I guess that I really am at loss.

I will still continue with my blogs. I will still continue studying the whole system of earning income online. And now I will also start another blog.

The Multiply site has been dying since the rise of facebook had begun.

When I got into multiply, I was really overwhelmed by the number of different things that I can do with it. I'll have my own website, my own posts, or just anything thta I can do there.

Back then I still do not know that You can Earn Online! Now, with its decline, Im deciding that I will transfer blogging here at blogspot. I still don't know If I will still post there (maybe for traffics sake). Who knows.

Stay tuned for my other blog. I may upload it tomorrow evening.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment