Sunday, July 5, 2009

New idea


It is 4:30 pm here, however I feel like it is already 5:30. The sky is dark. The temperature is cold.

I just had an Idea. 14 hours ago my brother wanted to order pizza. Since we don't have any contact information about them, We searched the internet. From the search results appeared a blog in which all the contact information of yellow cab pizza was in there.

The blog is mind boggling. He's google adsense was scattered everywhere. The best part is he has different blogs in one account. LOL. I seriously did not know that you could do that.

Now, Im thinking of having different blogs about my lifestyle design. This main Real lifestyle design is about how I will achieve financial freedom and a time unbounded lifestyle to do OTHER things that I want. Those OTHER things will be the subject of my other blogs stay tuned

1. Ive already started the 12 week course of shoemoney
2. I still need to get my receivables in order to buy a laptop and take short courses for graphic design
3. I still have not looked for companies for internship.
4. Try XOMBA
5. Damn! I can't finish my feasibility paper. I will finish them LATER!!!!
6. Study operatiosn Research in Advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment