Monday, July 20, 2009

My life on the blog 2

Since its conception 12 days ago My PUA lifestyle blog has almost parred with My Real Lifestyle Design Blog in terms of page impression. Real Lifestyle Design has been up for around 2 months already.

I Guess Getting a girl is more read than having a business. LOL

My newly uploaded blog Lifeline Adventure; Life's Waiting to begin has already gained HALF of the page impressions of PUA lifestyle in just 4 days! How is that.

My Lifeline Adventure blog dwells with everything that is interesting to me. I should say that, it is my Personal Blog.

Well for the bad part. The Blog of Triga Studios has the lowest traffic. I don't know. I don't have enough information to analyze.

So what do I need to do:
1. Improve my blogs lay out
2. Add more Ads unit.
3. Gain more traffic by indexing it to other sites and Wriiting about it on other sites.

That's It for now. I hope This would be a guide to those who wants to start blogging. Find your Niche!! That is what the world is looking for!

P.S. Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment