Thursday, July 2, 2009

Strategy for the day

I. I will post articles in which I think would be helpful to those aspiring New rich.
These posts is not written by me, However have the right to publish it.
Check out the blog from time to time or subscribe to the feed.

II. Today is the day that I really realized that Business is using other peoples money.
Im Just a 20 year old boy. No job therefore no income. (But I have businesses) And so the problem to where will I get my capital was the question.

The good thing is you don't need one. Learn to negotiate. Learn how to ask for credit terms.

But its just bad. The stress that you'll encounter when you have credit is just draining. When you've already recouped your ROI, use your own Money (0r the business' money, I mean).

III. I may also write articles at another site and have some back links there to my sites. More traffic means more probable clicks therefore more earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment